Refine search
view Favourites (0)

Sell or Rent your Property with Ideal Property Spain

Country Properties Costa del Sol & Malaga

Sell / Rent with Ideal

Many thanks for choosing Ideal to promote your property! In accordance with the Decree 218 real estate law, we are obliged to ask for a number of documents from you in order to market your property. We usually just scan your documents here in the office to save on space and protect the environment.

A swathe of new rules and regulations means that owners are now responsible for supplying the correct documentation at the time of a sale (and these regulations can change very quickly in the Spanish system).

A lot of the currently required paperwork is new and was often not required at the time of the original purchase. Much of this paperwork requires visits to the Town Hall or Land Registry. That is why we always advise sellers to use a solicitor to help with the sales process (see the section here).

For a complete list of documentation that we require, please fill out the following form with the details regarding your property.



To find out how to get to our office, please download the printable directions (PDF).

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website Accept cookies More Info